Every now and then there are those days when my heart is full to overflowing and I just feel like life is good because it is. So often life is busy and hectic and there is always so much to do or get to that I forget to enjoy the moment and don't take as much joy in the little things as I should. But today is one of those good days - when there is nothing better than playing games with my kids, hearing about Mrs. A or the new story Max is working on, seeing Brett show off his skills in the baby jumper, watching Max set up a sleeping bag bed on the floor so he can sleep in the same room as Kenna, rocking Brett to sleep, watching Mike with the kids, being glad that I have a husband that will help pitch in on the chores, and the list goes on. Everyone in my life is such a blessing - my friends and family. I am so lucky to have such a full life.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!! What surprise did Mike pull out this year? I'm sure it didin't beat last year though, nothing can beat that.
Hi Mimi-
I love those days you are talking about when things are so good! Those are the days that make motherhood worth it. You have such a cute little family.
I would love to keep in touch.
Here is my e-mail-
gaoirans@gmail.com
Mimi-
Happy Birthday. So sorry we missed it. I reminded Michael to call, and then I forgot myself. We love you tons and tons!
Post a Comment