Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Christmas in UT

On December 22 - we packed up Christmas (I had actually shipped a lot of it out earlier) and headed to Utah for a White Christmas. We spent the days leading up to Christmas with Mike's family - great celebrations and lots of fun with cousins and Great-grandma Lola. We had Christmas Eve and Day at Park Cityand Mike's parents made the trek up to join us. So fun! Thanks Chris and Scott for joining us - we loved it!

Birthday cake for Jesus

Matching Christmas jammies - even mom has a pair!

And then....it was CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!
Max w/his dragons and his Wii

Brett checking out new clothes

Kenna & her Princess Aurora dress (she got a princess castle too!)


Our Christmas guests - Grandy and Papa
Cute kids who were so excited about ALL their presents

Christmas day EXHAUSTION...

What a great day!

We spent the rest of our trip w/Grandma and Grandpa Smith, cousin Genvieve, aunts and uncles, and UT cousins - it was so nice to be with family.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I wish we could have seen you more, but I know it gets crazy esp at Christmas. When I saw the pic of Scott & Kris I just sighed. Maybe one day i'll have to drop by some flowers or something.

C Keyser, MS, CPC said...

Grandy and Papa loved spending Christmas with our sweet family from Texas. It was so fun to be in Park City with you on Christmas Day. We wish we could re-live that wonderful time. Grandy loved helping Max put together his dungeon, helping Kenna make beautiful pictures with stickers and rubber stamps, tending and cuddling little Brett, and fixing breakfast Christmas morning. Papa just love watching everyone be so happy. Can we do it again?

Mimi said...

We would love to spend Christmas w/you again - anytime you want us, just holler!