Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tagged - What's In My Purse

Ok, I know it takes me forever to get around to these but since Tanya asked - now you can all see what is in my purse.

1. changing pad
2. 2 diapers
3. small pack of wipes
4. 2 lipglosses
5. coupons (always a must)
6. a pen
7. a bag of raisins
8. Peanut Butter crackers
9. a bag of Gerber puffs
10. hand sanitizer
11. a paper clip
12. one of Brett's blue socks
13. a picture from Kenna
14. cough drops
15. a toy truck, phone, ball, puppet, and those toy linking rings
16. a Personal Progress book (yes, my life is Young Women's)
17. Sunglasses
18. my wallet
19. a greeting card I need to write
20. my cell phone
21. a D battery (now I did not put that in there - sometimes the kids add random items to my purse and Brett recently discovered a cupboard with D batteries in it. Yes, I need to work on child-proofing)

I always say that if someone snatched my purse, they would be sorely disappointed. It is just a catchall for everyone's stuff. Now I tag KT, Rachel, Becca, and Mindi ....

2 comments:

Kate said...

HA HA!!! I'm scared to look in my "purse/diaper bag"....afraid of what I might find...but since you tagged me...I'll try to make time for it. I might have to wear plastic gloves, though!
eek!

Mindi said...

I'm too embarrassed of my current purse to do this tag, so an excuse to go shopping.