Sunday, August 30, 2009

Brett's School

This boy is a handful but I love him so! Brett started school this week too - T/Th preschool. We met his teachers - Miss Karla and Miss Karla at orientation and I have been talking about school with him ever since. He seemed fine with the idea until I went to drop him off. His face looked so bewildered and lost as I was trying to say goodbye - those sad eyes killed me! Even though his vocabulary is limited, I'm pretty sure he was wondering what in the world I was doing leaving him in a room full of strangers.


We'll see how this goes - I'm looking forward to some time alone with Cade - but I'm not so sure how my Brett boy is going do. After school today all he wanted to do was go home and be held. I think I'm having second thoughts....

2 comments:

Mindi said...

that look is killing me too... I put Brandon in a preschool too and he has just started not liking it, it is hard to take them when they are less than excited-so I guess I feel the same, I just thought a little structure might help my Brandon not be so out of control! And actually I think it has OR I have changed my attitude since I get a little break now.

ashlee said...

oh my goodness! that face! i hope he gets into a groove and enjoys it.