Monday, November 2, 2009

3 months


When Cade was 3 months old (September 2009), we had my friend Amber take some pictures of him.  I am so glad to have those pictures now - it is incredible to me how much he has changed in such a short time.  All of the beautiful red hair is gone, he has filled out more, and looks quite different.  Although there were no smiles on that day, these pictures captured this precious stage and I will treasure them always.  Thank you Amber!

7 comments:

The Egglestons said...

These photos are precious! I've been thinking I need to post some of the professional ones I had done of Brooks & Genevieve. I think I will after enjoying seeing yours. Thanks!

Becca said...

Sweet, sweet face. He looks so Brett to me in some of those. Yea for getting it done. Love him!

ashlee said...

great shots! love his red hair! glad you captured these memories.

i do this around 3-4 months, too, but i need to get pictures of her with ME. i have so few of those pics with my boys since i'm always the one behind the camera.

Megan and Mike said...

He is so cute and I love that hair! Are you guys gonna be in Salt Lake over the holidays?? And yes, my mom is planning on staying in New Orleans until my dad's contract with work is up...maybe end of next year?? Hope to see you soon!

KatieMartin said...

Love the bare tushy! Melts me every time.

Ryan and Lisa said...

Cade's pictures turned out so cute!

Catherine said...

Beautiful! I especially love the baby bum in the collage. Colton's might still be that size...