Monday, December 17, 2007

Neighborhood Hayride

Tonight was the annual neighborhood hayride. We drank hot chocolate, sang Christmas carols, and looked at all the lights in the neighborhood. This year it even felt like Christmas - we had COLD weather - at least 45 degrees! Not bad considering it was 82 on Tuesday.

Kenna's outfit was great - she couldn't find her hat so she wore a dolly's shawl on her head, mom's scarf, 2 different color gloves, and tinkerbell flipflops with pink socks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mimi Smith Keyser is the greatest girl ever with the cutest kids ever (well almost!) This is Jenny (Slothower) West and I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and get back in touch with you. I think of you sometimes and hope that all is well with you and your family. Flip Flops at Christmas huh? We just had a neighborhood party too and it was -9 in Fargo...FUN! In fact, we live near the school, and mean mom that I am, I make my kids walk if it is over 15 degrees...warm enough! I'm expecting our fourth in May...girl or boy? who knows? But I love you and wish you the best!-Love, Jen

Mimi said...

Jenny -
I just sent your Christmas card - are you going to be in UT over the holidays?

Rachel Hudgins said...

Meems~ I love her sense of style. So cute! Merry Christmas
Rach

ashlee said...

Hey Mimi--So fun to get your Christmas letter! You guys sound like you're doing great. Fun to see your blog and kiddos in action!