Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rodeo Day

Rodeo time!  It's become a family tradition, every year we venture out and enjoy the animals, rides, carnival games, sausages on a stick, and deep-fried twinkies (ok, I've never bought one but I once had a taste).  This year it was far from hot (woo hoo!) and we enjoyed psuedo-farming, pig races, and kiddy rides while the bigger kids went with dad on those rides that turn your stomach inside out.
Brett our farmer wanna-be was in paradise - goats, ponies, pigs, milking cows - seriously, he could have stayed there all day.  Cade went along for the ride, watching the action and snacking on whatever he could find.  
Brett watching the pig races with his best friend Kyler - go piggy-piggy, go!
The weather was great and we all had a good time with friends and as a family.  Want to join us next time?

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I would LOVE to come to the rodeo with you next year. That looks super duper fabulous. I know a 2 year old that would have the time of his life.