Thursday, March 25, 2010

Park City

Why is it that I hardly ever take pictures on vacation?  We are so busy doing that documenting it (especially while holding a child or 2) rarely happens.  We thoroughly enjoyed our week in Utah.  The kids both participated in "Daddy Ski School" - a new one for us and much cheaper than the alternative.  They listened to Mike and both made progress and I even got to ski with them for a bit!  Always a feat for a nursing mother.  I also got to spend a evening with friends; attend my cousin's missionary farewell with lots of cousins, aunts, and uncles; attend an "almost family" wedding where there were lots of people I love; and I introduced Cade to my dear Grandma Norma and soaked in her goodness as she told us about riding down Main Street Heber on her horse named "Roan".  My parents joined us for a weekend and my dad built Max's Pinewood Derby car (with a little help from Max). They took us skiing, fixed dinner, held kids, and we just enjoyed with them.  And my kids said they actually LIKED skiing this year! -  It is usually more of a chore for them.  I think I have decided that hands down, spring break is my favorite time to be in Utah. 

1 comment:

Catherine said...

That is definitely a successful Spring Break. Wish I had joined you guys there!!