BRETT - this kid has a serious water addiction. Whereever there is water, he is. Especially the bath tub. It is almost driving me crazy but hey, at least he stays clean. Before we were rushing out the door the other day for dance, I was looking for Brett only to find him standing in the bathtub, fully clothed, with the water running. Then again when his friend Landon had to get in the tub because of a little accident - Brett was in there in no time. So all too often these days I hear the water running - rush in - and yes, once again a fully dressed Brett is playing in the water. Makes for a lot of impromptu baths and wet clothes. And yes, puddles, sinks, sprinkles, you name it - they are also places of pleasure. Thank goodness we have a fence around the pool!
7 comments:
Lars will go get measuring cups of our the drawer, and then take them in my bathroom, turn on the water, and help himself to drinks, splashes, etc. What is it with these guys??
What fun! Cute kids.
Addyson is the same way. She'll want to play in the sink for hours. I have to close all the bathroom doors (she isn't tall enough to open them yet!) b/c if I don't, she'll get her little stool and turn on the water, or she'll be cleaning the toilets.
You and Sara should get together and compare stories. Brett is so cute! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing. I wish we could see each other more often.
I think having a kid with a water addiction will come in handy come swimming lessons time. I feel so bad for the moms with kids who are terrified of the water and just scream the entire lesson. It's actually kind of funny if it isn't your own kid! He is a cutie!
He is too cute! I love that he gets in with all of his clothes on.....too funny.
How Fun! Hey, I am just getting my address list organized for potential Christmas cards. Would you email me your address to kraddon@hotmail.com! Take Care,
Kelly
Post a Comment