I am so utterly and helplessly behind on posting and once I get behind, it just starts to seem overwhelming but for the sake of having some sort of journal - I attempting to catch up a bit.
I LOVE, LOVE Halloween. Seriously, I think I have more Halloween and fall decorations than I do Christmas. So we decked out the house, hit the ward Trunk or Treat (where the YW did a fabulous job at facepainting and the fishing game) and where Brett fell completely and utterly in love with every dog he could find,
Mike and I went to a very fun couple's Halloween Party - this is the only time my husband will dress up - doesn't he look good?? (I know, with that hair it almost looks like I'm married to Howard Stern - yikes!)
Then of course the kids and I hit the streets of our neighborhood for some loot on Halloween night.
Our neighborhood really goes all out - there were hotdogs and drinks, aa huge outdoor movie playing at one house, while another neighbor put on an elaborate haunted house.
Definitely a great time or year - and I am still reaping the sugary rewards of twizzlers and almond joys thanks to the limitless amount of candy we raked in this year. YUM!
3 comments:
I LOVE all your Halloween Costumes!
He does look like Howard Stern! How funny! You look awesome! Maybe you should dye your hair black. :)
I love the costumes for you and Mike! Where did you get those?
Post a Comment