What did I think I was getting myself into?! Four kids ages 9-1, 1 mom, crazy crowded spring break week, and Disney World Parks = CRAZY! Today we hit Animal Kingdom and just keeping track of everyone was no small task. Brett ran off at least 4 times - thank heavens for Max who kept rounding him up. The rock area where we dug for dinosaur bones was definitely the best place for our family. For an hour I could keep see and keep track of everyone, it was cooler there, and everyone was content. Cade loved the slides, and as long as everyone had constant drinks and ice cream, things were somewhat ok. Max pushed the stroller while I held Cade (who boycotted stroller sitting). We did have a stroller crash where other people were more upset for me than I was. Luckily the boys were alright - more scared than anything. Disney workers brought us free drinks and snacks (it was a malfunction with their stroller). Max stated that the cold water almost made it worth our stroller falling over. Guess he was really thirsty!
We enjoyed the safari ride, 3-D ants movie, fast passed the big kids on Expedition Everest, and enjoyed meeting Brier Bear and Miss Bunny. Cade was quite excited about these big animals. By the time we left, I was wiped but not my kids - Cade wouldn't even nap! So pool, basketball, dinner, walks, and movie time until we all finally just dropped.
1 comment:
That dinosaur bone place looks awesome. We didn't even venture to dinosaur land and we had 2 adults. Looks like it was a success. Except for the no naps part. I'm pretty sure when moms need to nap most, they are never allowed to...is that one of Newton's laws or something?
Post a Comment