A day is not wasted if a memory is made.
After
OMG!!! Max is so big! Well, I guess that is what happens when you get married and move to another state.. everyone that was small isn't anymore! I still remember when Max walked around nursery one day and told everyone, " I have a penis because I'm a boy!" That was great! And now you have two more beautiful children! I think I was there still when you had Kenna, or at least you were pregnant with her!
Post a Comment
1 comment:
OMG!!! Max is so big! Well, I guess that is what happens when you get married and move to another state.. everyone that was small isn't anymore!
I still remember when Max walked around nursery one day and told everyone, " I have a penis because I'm a boy!" That was great!
And now you have two more beautiful children! I think I was there still when you had Kenna, or at least you were pregnant with her!
Post a Comment