But really we had fun and the kids ended up with more candy than they will ever need. Too bad the Brettster fell asleep and was unable to make it to the festivities. We'll take his picture on Halloween night.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Trunk or Treat
Saturday was trunk or treat. The kids had a blast playing carnival games, although Kenna was much too tired and needed Mommy by her side at all times. That became quite apparant when I attempted to hand out candy from my car and sent Kenna and Max out together to collect candy from around the parking lot. I heard this horrible screeching/screaming sound that would not stop and found myself wondering, "Whose kid is that?" I soon discovered that it was MINE and kept Kenna by my side for the rest of the night. She continued to scream for quite awhile - I think it actually made our car one of the scariest ones there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's probably not too bad that Brett fell asleep, is it? If only Lars would fall asleep tonight for ours :)
I think Max makes the best Harry Potter I've ever seen!
Post a Comment