(photo courtesy of Max)
So here it is - proof that I really am pregnant. A few people mentioned that I haven't really shown off my "baby bump". I know I should embrace this body of mine and love the fact that my baby is growing and thus so am I, but for some reason I struggle with this body change. I find myself avoiding pictures, thinking "Yikes, is that really me?" when I see myself in the mirror, getting frustrated that even the maternity clothes are feeling tight, and find myself wishing that this weight gain would slow down so I don't have as much to lose afterwards. I do think that most pregnant women look very cute - it's just hard to feel that way about yourself. But I am blessed to carry healthy babies almost right up until the due date - and I know that in itself is a wonderful thing. So here's to 5 more weeks and a little more stretching! :)
6 comments:
That is a really cute baby bump. I can't fit into most of my clothes and I am getting bigger by the minute so I am right there with you about wishing that the stretching and weight gain would stop:)
you have a darling bump!! I cant believe it is only weeks away! Kenna looked so cute in her costume too! Enjoy the end of your pregnancy!! You look great!!hucisse
sorry about the end of my last comment! that was the word verification I was suppose to type in but forgot to click in the box and didnt realize until I submitted my comment. Not meant to mean anything:)
Hey -You look great! I wish I looked that good with only 5 weeks left. I think I actually liked my prego body better than the just barely after nursing body. That is the hard part for me - nothing is 'taut' anymore or in its right place. Thankfully it is temporary and you have a beautiful baby to keep forever. Good luck with the next few weeks!
your 35 week bump isn't much bigger than my 20 wk! you look great. best of luck over these last few weeks!
Is that REALLY you? Well, the headless pregnant woman looks great in that photo. I miss us living close and not being able to share these moments in live together. I can't believe you only have a few more weeks left. Good luck!
Post a Comment