Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Game 6 - Rockets vs. Lakers


Max is the biggest NBA fan (addict is probably a more fitting word).  He DVRs almost every game and watchers them multiple times.  Mike has taken him to a few Rockets games this year and it is always a big treat but Max's heart and loyalty belongs to the Lakers.  So during the 2nd round of the play-offs - Lakers vs. Rockets - Max's leanings didn't make him too popular around this town.  Regardless, he wore his LA gear to game 6 and endured being booed by the Rocket Rowdies and cheered on the Lakers - only to have his beloved team lose in the end.  Needless to say, for him the game he had looked so forward to was quite disappointing - luckily his team pulled it out in the end.  Now we just have to endure the highs and lows as LA faces the Nuggets - hope we make it through this play-off season.

2 comments:

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Like father like son!!:) The strawberry fields looked like a ton of fun! I would love to take Kyler- he is such a fruit lover and would ahve a blast! But its probably a little too hot for camden so we will hit them up next summer!!

Rachel Hudgins said...

I love that he is such a loyal fan! Go Lakers!!! Ethan is very into b-ball too. He plays for hours outside by himself, and he loves the NBA Wii game too (he'd play that for hours too if Mom didn't always ruin his fun).
For the first time, I am glad we don't have DVR...I couldn't take having the games on over and over...once is enough. I guess the Fast Forward button would be a plus :)