
I know we've shown off a lot of costumes but here are a few more - I love how Kenna is always in something different. Thank goodness for dance costumes and old dress-up clothes! Halloween was on Sunday but we still had to venture out a bit - what is more fun and neighborly than walking down the street and visiting in goofy costumes? I love the festive atmosphere and the kids' excitement. We mastered the door knocking and candy grabbing in no time. And just as we were about to head home, what do we hear? "Is that Kenna?" being yelled from a nearby truck. It was Troy (from field day) and his mother - they came all the way from their neighborhood just to find Kenna. Hmmm... I don't know about those two. They both seemed pretty embarrassed but who knows - maybe that works in this relationship. Happy Halloween!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment