For the past several months I have been working on putting together our church's Christmas party - Christmas Around the World. We have many members who are from or have lived in different parts of the world so we thought this would be the perfect spotlight/celebration. Due to the large size of our congregation we had to brake everyone up into rotations with 15 minutes in France, Mexico, Brazil, and Russia, 30 minutes at dinner, and a final musical program. There were so many moving parts it was overwhelming - thank heavens I had some fantastic people working on this with me! To say I have been totally consumed by this for the past two weeks in an understatement. But we did it! We decorated, fed, and allowed 500 people to experience the holidays as they are celebrated around the world. I think it went well but mostly I am just glad it is done. Now time for my own family.

No comments:
Post a Comment