Last week my cute sister Catherine made the trek from the wintry land of Minnesota to Texas to enjoy a little more warmth. We hadn't seen her since before she had cute little Colton and the kids (and I) were more than excited to see their FUN aunt and meet their baby cousin. Kenna even turned down a play date so that she could be in the car that picked them up from the airport. We didn't do a ton while they were here (Brett got sick and as always, I had a fair amount of church obligations) - but we enjoyed the time together anyway.
All of my kids ADORED little Colton despite his occasional fussiness. Brett couldn't get enough of rubbing his peach fuzz head and Kenna was more than happy to load him up with every baby toy in the house. They all thought he was SO CUTE - in fact, Kenna keeps comparing Brett's cuteness to Colton's and has told us on more than once, "I don't like the way Brett's face looks." Poor Brett - hopefully her comments won't cause any long term damage.
It was fun to see my kids with the little Colton (maybe they'll be nice once our baby arrives).
We did discover that Colton likes to swing, we all enjoyed a night in the hot tub, played outside in some 70 degree weather, cheered Max on in a Basketball game, and tried out a few dinner places. Really, we were just delighted they made the trip to come and see us and enjoyed hanging out. Please come again (soon!?)
2 comments:
How fun! I am glad that you had such a good visit. I didn't realize that it was your first time to meet Colton; wow. I am glad to hear that your kiddos loved him and am glad to see some recent photos of Colton. How cute.
That's probably the cutest baby I've ever seen!
Post a Comment