A few days after Christmas we headed to Utah for some snow and family. There were definitely some high points and some low points during our trip. It all started out great - we had a second Christmas celebration with Mike's family (so fun to see everyone again!), the kid's got to have sleep-overs with their cousins, we went sledding and played in the snow, and even caught up with a few friends. Kenna learned how to snow ski and Max worked on perfecting his form, while Brett bonded with his younger cousins Scott and then Joshua. There were games, movies, and of course some good times with the player piano UNTIL...
we all got TERRIBLY sick! Oh, what a nightmare - we were so down and out, we had to call Mike's mom to take the kids until we could function again - Chris thanks for being our Angel! We managed to spread our flu to all of my family - so sorry about that Christmas present. :{ It was not the way we wanted to end our vacation but boy were we happy when we finally got home. Just goes to show that traveling during the holidays is always a gamble - not sure if we'll be pressing our luck next year.
1 comment:
Mimi-
It's so fun to see your cute family! How are you?! congrats on #4 by the way! I'm so sorry, I just got your note about being in utah at Christmas. I would've loved to have met up with you! I'm kind of a slacker at blogging. Lets do it this summer or next year. Sarah lives in SLC and I'm sure she'd love to get together too. I hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment