Monday, January 5, 2009

What an Act of Kindness!!

Anyone who has ever seen my car knows that it is a mess most of the time. With 3 kids who eat, play, and spend a fair amount of time in my car, I have pretty much given up. Not that I wouldn't love a clean car - and I do very much enjoy it right after we have taken it to the car wash - but it's just one of those things I have found I can't really keep up with. So...we just got back from UT today (our flight left at 6:50am and we had to wake up way to early and haul crying children through a VERY crowded airport - another story), and our friend Doug picked us up in our minivan - he was also kind enough to drop us off a week ago. Much to my surprise Doug cleaned the car! And I mean he REALLY CLEANED it! Every cup holder, the cubies, in sticky guck between the seats and under them, he organized coupons, threw out trash, arranged the Cd's and DVDs -it is simply amazing! It is so nice, I am almost considering instituting the no eating rule in my car (too bad my sanity can't stand all the whining and will all too quickly cave in). Mr. Woodall - you are definitely nearing Sainthood in my book. Thank you so much - I'll do my best to keep it up for as long a possible. :)

2 comments:

Mindi said...

That is awesome- I wish someone would do that for me! However, my van is DISGUSTING and it would be rather embarrassing.

Doug Woodall said...

I love your post!