Kenna is officially done with preschool! It's hard to believe this girl is growing up so fast. She was all ready for her last day - new outfit, bubble gum jar gifts with notes for the teachers, food for the class party, and a smile on her face. They all enjoyed a pizza feast and then shared with the rest of the class "what they would be doing this summer". I was glad I heard Kenna's ideas - now we just have to try to make those things happen.

Their class mom organized the cutest teacher gifts - big popcorn bowls decorated on the inside with each child's fingerprints to make popcorn kernels and then filled with treats and gift cards. We have loved Kenna's preschool and have been blessed once again with wonderful teachers - thanks Miss Jessie and Miss Kendra! Kenna has also made some great friends - with only 4 other girls in her class I was a bit worried but it turned out wonderfully.
That same night Kenna had graduation! Nothing quite like a group of 4 & 5 year-olds walking in for the graduation march. They sang us some really cute songs and then took turns accepting their diplomas and medals. It was a proud night for Kenna.
3 comments:
Congrats Kenna Bo Benna! You are awesome!
I just read through a bunch of your posts and you are so cute. I love the Mother's Day...isn't it nice when all your hard work is validated?
Also, you look adorable pregnant, so I'm not sure what you are talking about. You are petite and barely have a belly. I only take pregnant pictures because I think that one day I will really want them to look back at.
LOVE that pink zebra outfit...you even had a matching bow! Way to go mom!
Post a Comment