It's hard to believe I am so outnumbered but I love it! How wonderful to be surrounded by such a great group of boys. Not sure how Kenna and I will handle all this testosterone but they are pretty good to us so we'll hang in there. :)
I wish we lived closer..then we could go out together on Father/son campout nights-there are some advantages to mostly boy families- that night is one of them.
4 comments:
Mimi, you do have some cute boys in your house:) I wish Cade and Saku could play together when they get little older. I'm so glad he is OK.
what a fun picture!
i think (depending on the girl) one girl's estrogen can rival four boys testosterone!!
They look too angelic---what does Mike have in that bottle??
I wish we lived closer..then we could go out together on Father/son campout nights-there are some advantages to mostly boy families- that night is one of them.
Post a Comment