From the very beginning, Brett has been enamored with any and all animals - but especially FARM animals. I have heard the Old MacDonald song more times than I can count. (It's his very favorite!) So for Brett's 3rd Birthday, we figured nothing would be better than a farm.
As you can tell, he LOVED it - just seeing his pure joy as he chased the sheep made it all worthwhile. Landon, Kyler, Brynlee, Bryce, and the other Landon joined us for pony rides, feeding cows, milking cows, a hay ride, wagon ride, and of course cupcakes!
It did happen to be only 42 degrees that day and windy - and for thin blooded Texans that is COLD!! After 1 1/2 hours, Brett had absolutely had it. He was shaking and shaking and wanted absolutely nothing to do with food or presents. Instead he climbed into our wagon, pulled a blanket over his head, and begged to go home. So we did. Enjoyed and then we were done. I now know for sure, we can NEVER live anywhere really cold. Love you Brett (and cute Cade too)!
2 comments:
You guys are so bundled up! I didn't realize you would have all that snow gear on hand living in TX :) I love these pictures from the IEIEO day and am impressed your blogging again! But where are your 3 favorite things about him?
Post a Comment