Yes, now he is officially 3! Funny, how when Max and Kenna turned this age, it seemed so much bigger. Brett is such a funny delight. He is always making us laugh and continued to do so on his birthday. This boy had absolutely no interest in presents (the picture below is of him growling at his brother and sister's attempts to get him to open some). He still had unopened birthday presents on Christmas day. Brett was only interested in his balloon and blowing out a candle over and over again as we sang "Happy Birthday". He definitely beats to the sound of his own drummer.
While he has a penchant for getting in trouble by getting into everything - I love this boy more than I can say. He loves Scooby-doo, is infatuated with "his baby", delights in his older siblings, makes the funniest faces complete with character voices, gives lots of hugs and kisses, loves to dance, is a can-do kind of guy and if he wants something he will just get it himself.
So 3 things I love about "Bubba" are:
1. He loves to snuggle and lights up my day with his "I lub you mama"
2. The seriousness he takes with his self-designated jobs - running with Max and Kenna to the bus stop and making cups of water for everyone in our family.
3. The constant singing in his little boy voice - "Ee-I-ee-I-o", "Follow the Prophet", "Bingo", "Book of Mormon Stories", and the list goes on.
So love you buddy!!!
5 comments:
I'm glad to see that he is loved! I really like the growling picture. He is one funny boy!
I love the picture of Brett holding the balloon. He is so cute!
Post a Comment