Monday, February 14, 2011

Love, Love, Love

Valentine's Day - always a fun and busy holiday.  We stayed up late the night before putting the final touches on the class Valentines.  This morning I made a quick batch of muddy buddies to hand out to the teachers and sent the kids off to school as I welcomed 4 little boys to my house (weekly swaps).  Kenna and Max came home with their bags full of notes and treats and we did our best to have a quick Valentine's dinner before rushing off to Max's basketball game. 
We gave the kids their "love" presents right before bed - Max was thrilled with the remote controlled helicopter, while Kenna and Brett were in heaven with their pillow pets (I finally gave in).  Cade is always happy so he is easy.  I love this little family that we have - our lives are full and crazy at times but that's a blessing.  So much to be grateful for and so much to love.
And of course I love this little guy. He melts my heart all the time.

No comments: