Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Capturing Our Lives

My camera has been having issues - somethings is loose and floating around in the lens and it just won't work.  While that may be frustrating, thanks to cell phones - we are still able to capture life's big and little events.  Every time I browse through my camera roll, I am surprised by a variety of self portraits and goings ons.  Brett is a pro and playing with the camera and scrolling through his artful shots is just funny.  He and Cade are big into pulling off all the couch cushions several times a day to jump on, make forts, whatever (it is driving me a bit crazy). We ate  lunch at school with Kenna the other day - there will spills, smashed french fries, and wandering boys but I'm sure our dropping in made her feel loved.
And then the Saturday outings - safety day at Old Navy where the kids scored free hats, balls, and juice boxes.  Followed by haircuts that always make my boys look incredibly cute.  It's nothing big, but sometimes just the ordinary things are good enough.

No comments: