![]() |
| Me and Ellie - cutest little niece! |


It is so nice that Sunday is a day of rest - I love how things slow down and we can just enjoy. This is much easier when I am away from most of my obligations. :) Colton and Brett have spent hours playing on and around the fence while we read and relax. This afternoon we headed to Jenny Lake to soak in some scenery. It was all that we hoped it would be.




No way could the kids avoid the water - I think it beckoned to them, "Strip down and jump in!" So to some degree they all did. We all breathed in and out and felt totally alive. It doesn't get much better than that.







"Then sings my soul, my Savior God to thee, How Great thou art, How great thou art." The beauty here is majestic, it almost feels unreal. It makes my heart swell and sing to it's maker - it's an uncontrolled thing, just happens. So glad my children get to experience the glory of this wonderful place too.

1 comment:
That is the same song that naturally comes to my mind and heart when I am reminded of the beautiful world that we live in. Thanks for sharing. I'm actually thinking I'll be quoting you in my sharing time this Sunday :) Oh and isn't Ellie just the cutest little niece! I love that she is doing her funny nose thing in the picture at Jenny Lake in the baby bjorn.
Post a Comment