Today was Brett's King of Kings festival. Instead of going all out this year on his costume, we ran to the dollar store and improvised with what we had. Good thing, because the guy WOULD NOT wear his king stuff this morning. I packed it just in case and told him everyone else would be dressed up. I'm guessing the peer pressure worked because when I went to work at the lollipop forest, there was Brett, dressed like the king he is. He is such his own person. He was first in line and buzzed through those games in no time. His teacher came to crafts and encouraged him to do the games first only to find out he had done them! He had to wait a while for his class to catch up.
He's such a sweet kid and has that child-like excitement about almost everything. It also helps that he swears I am his best friend and tells his daddy that he loves me most of all. I am so thankful for this mama's boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment