Our Christmas calendar continues, this morning the note indicated that each child had a present under the tree. Christmas wouldn't be complete without a pair a seasonal pajamas. They were all happy with what they scored although Kenna did tell me she was kind of expecting it :). Max and Kenna headed off to school once again and I got into high gear for Brett's birthday bowling party!
Mike met us with balloons and ice cream and helped keep an eye on Cade. While he couldn't stay the whole time, it was so nice to have him at the party. The boys had a blast and the whole thing was incredibly smooth. I was amazed how the kids kept track of their turn and cheered each other on. There were a few balls thrown down the wrong lane or stuck/stopped halfway down but those were easily fixed.
Brett was pleased as punch to celebrate his birthday again and was thrilled to be with all his friends. He talked about nothing else for days - I'm pretty sure he felt special all the way through. It was a Happy Brett Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment