Who doesn't love a birthday party? I think we all loved Kenna's this year. Still feeling a bit over welled with 4 kids (I know I should be adjusted by now but some things still seem like more than I can do), I wanted to do something fun for Kenna but easy for me. Her art party was the perfect solution. Kenna has been taking the wonderful art classes at our local Hobby Lobby for the past few months and her teacher who we loves does birthday parties.
Each girl busily worked away decorating a letter that would hang up in her room. Different color palates and designs but all turned out adorable. What girl doesn't love a project? With presents and cookie cake, it was perfect. And I loved just watching it all happen. I am so glad to have this crafting girly-girl in my home. Happy Birthday Bo-Benna!
No comments:
Post a Comment