I don't know what it is, but I loved Valentine's day in elementary school. Labeling the cards with everyone's name, making special sacks for all your Valentines, opening up all those cards and candy, and checking out what everyone else got, trying to decipher who might like who - it seems simple but it was so exciting. So how can I not be excited for my kids to experience the same? Being in 3rd grade, Max has to be careful not to send any unintended messages so we kept the girl ones simple and gave all the boys basketball cards (Max was definitely on board with that). Kenna on the other hand wasn't worried about her affections being misunderstood and signed her 1/2 of her boy cards "Kiss Kenna". (what!?) The girls all got cute lip gloss and of course Kenna's biggest concern was that she get one too. Here's to a happy heart day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment