Friday, February 26, 2010

Loving the Dollhouse

So Kenna got a dollhouse for her birthday.  Did she want a dollhouse? - I don't know but remembering all the happy hours I spent playing with one and since she didn't know what she wanted, I thought it might be the perfect gift.  Kenna hasn't seemed overly enthused about it but someone else in our family definitely is.  Dinosaurs, puzzle pieces, superheros, whatever Brett can find - he happily plays with that dollhouse for hours while Kenna is gone.  I'm pretty sure this may be a problem once we have all the furnishings arranged but for now it brings HIM happiness.  And if the dollhouse isn't the perfect gift for Kenna this year - It just may be the perfect gift for Brett next year.  Just thinking.....
And just in case anyone is wondering how Cade is spending his time - he's mastering his solids.  Still loving the bland rice cereal but finally enjoying finger foods (yeah for the pincher grasp!) He is also starting to scoot around a bit - could crawling be just around the corner?  For now, I'm loving the immobility and of course loving those cheeks!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

That cookie looks delicious. Good job on the party Mama Mimi!