Saturday, May 15, 2010

Brothers

When I witness moments like this, I think how lucky my children are to have each other.  Teaching, playing, and just enjoying each other really do happen.  Max is so good to his younger brothers. They adore him just as much as he adores them. Siblings have such a huge influence on each other and my heart fills with gladness when I see them choosing to help each other out. Yes, we also have fighting  - but in the long wrong, I'm hoping the good will outweigh the bad.  

2 comments:

Catherine said...

He is such a good big brother with such a tender heart. It warms my heart!

Kari Howell said...

So sweet. I just put my two boys together in a room and I have been thinking the same thing- how lucky they are to have each other!!! Love your blog Mimi, you are a good Mom.