Brett is now 15-months and all smiles and babbles. He is now walking!!! I know, by now it shouldn't be a big deal but we are still excited. He started really getting across the room at 14 months and 30 days and now he is everywhere. He loves his new talent and is entertained just by tottering around the house.
He also LOVES animals - especially dogs. He made friends with this cute dog at Max's last soccer game.
He also LOVES animals - especially dogs. He made friends with this cute dog at Max's last soccer game.
We finally hooked the little trailer up to my bike this weekend and took Brett out in it for the 1st time. I didn't know how much he loved it until a few day later. Now everytime we are in the garage, he saunters over to it and climbs in - all ready to go. So cute...
4 comments:
Your baby boy is very cute. I can't wait to see him walking. I bet that keeps you busy....also, if I want to get favorite aunt status, would it help if I get Brett a puppy for his birthday? I'm sure it would survive better in TX than MN.
Such a cute photo! I love it of Brett; Genevieve loves it of the doggie. Thanks so much for sharing. We love looking at your cute family!
You better get a pet soon. You have plenty of room in your yard!!! No excuses.
Brett is so cute! I bet he idolizes Max. Are you ready to take the plunge for a pet? Me? I'm not so brave...and Jeff has his "allergies."
Post a Comment