Friday, April 4, 2008

Singing in the rain

It's not exactly singing in the rain - but I love that song and just thinking it always makes a rainy day a little better. Today was our playdate day and it RAINED. We love playing outside and after about an hour of being stuck inside w/a 1-year old, 2-year old, and two 4-year olds, we were all starting to feel a little cooped up. So Kenna and her friend Carter grabbed some umbrellas and took advantage of a light falling rain moment.

The littler boys were not so lucky and had to observe all the happy fun from inside. Someday...

3 comments:

RSP said...

Sometimes I am really jealous of you living in Houston. It seems like a great combination of all the things I love. I learned to love the rain in Florida because it was always warm. In Arizona, it is warm but it is also very rare. Plus it is not green at all. I am so jealous of all the trees in your backyard. I love it! Looks like they had a blast!

Angie said...

Your new (well...new to me :) backyard looks beautiful! You're a better mother than I, I let Hadley and her cousins run around in the rain without umbrellas -- but I do give them a shower when their done. I figure they won't enjoy being out in the rain for long, so let them enjoy it while their kids! Hmmmmm, the umbrellas make for a good compromise...

Catherine said...

You are such a cool mom. Can you give me lessons?