Thursday, April 24, 2008

A midnight visitor

Last night around midnight Mike's mom (Grandy) arrived at our house. We told the kids they would see her in the morning but her arrival woke up Kenna. She got in hugs and a quick tour of Kenna's room. To be fair, Grandy had to wake up Max too. Both kids were thrilled to see her - definitely a midnight treat.

With Chris here, Mike and I are off to Chicago tonight for a little time away. We are really looking forward to it. Yea, some time to ourselves!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Chris looks so good in that picture, so cute. Does she mind me calling her cute. ha, ha. Have fun in chicago - love that city!

Kate said...

I love Chicago! Have a great time! Eat some Chicago style pizza for me!!

Jaynann said...

I grew up about 20 minutes north of Chicago in Winnetka. I am so jealous you got to visit. It is such a fun city! We just visited a year ago and had so much fun.

Sarah Smith said...

I am so jealous you went to Chicago! Seeing the city makes me homesick! We loved that place!