Max's last day of school was May 29th - so it is now officially summer and we are loving it!! But before the last bus ride and final report card, Max's class ended the year with a party. His teacher Ms. Henderson has been fantastic - she knows how to build up every kid and get them to reach their potential. When I look around at other classes, I realize how very lucky we were to be put in this one. May our streak with great teachers continue.

A favorite treat, a Max book, keychain, and a bubble gum jar too.

During the party there was an awards ceremony - each student was presented with an award unique to them. Max got "The Most Inquisitive Student Award" for asking the best questions and finding the best answers. It fits him perfectly! He is such a thinker; you can have the best conversations with him and you know he gets it. I just love this boy.


No comments:
Post a Comment