With Mike's encouragement, Kenna and I decided to take a night to do some girl stuff. Mike came home early so that we could make it to our nail appointment. I love watching Kenna there - she is so patient while she waits and sits very still and stretches out her fingers and toes so they can be painted. She loves it and is always pleased with the outcome. She is happy to let me know that her nails are prettier than mine (definitely cuter and smaller). After nails, we went out to eat at Kenna's favorite "hot spot", Denny's - for her I will do anything. She ordered french toast, fishie crackers, and a strawberry shake. Of course hardly any food was touched but she enjoyed playing and jumping in the booth. During our dinner, Kenna kept telling me how fun it would be if Max and Brett came to Denny's and surprised us (guess she was tired of just mom). We finished our night with a try at the claw machine and then hit target for a few "necessities". I asked Kenna if she would like to go on another girls night sometime. Her reply - "Yes, maybe next time Max and Brett can come too!" Kind of defeats the purpose, but oh well...
2 comments:
So cute. She will enjoy these "mommy times" much more as she gets older. What a cute idea.
No worries. She will grow into it. I love having girls nights (or trips or whatever). At least you know she loves her brothers!
Post a Comment