Friday, June 20, 2008

Exhausted

The other day I thought I'd check a few things on the computer while Brett was finishing up his lunch. Afer a bit, I realized he was being very quiet. This is what I found when I went back to check on him....
Poor tired baby. No wonder mommy was able to get so much done.

2 comments:

Jaynann said...

I am "checking" a few things on my computer right now too and all is quiet. Methinks I have a similar situation upstairs.

You are so on top of your blogging! It's fun to catch up and see what you have been up to. My boys and I would have loved to see the armadillo too.

I think I will steal that gumball idea for Talon's teachers too.

Kate said...

sweet.
ps- I read your comment on Rachel's blog and I forgot they got married on June 21st, just like we did. Maybe you were remembering my anniversary too?? j/k. love ya.