Kenna went to an awesome birthday parting last weekend and rode on a horse for the very 1st time! As she watched the other kids ride, she told me "Mom, I want my horse to go faster than THAT!" Once it was her turn however, she was content to let her horse walk. Kenna loved the whole experience has now decided that she wants to take horseback riding lessons - we'll see.
After riding, the kids got to wash and feed carrots to Faith (the horse). They also played with the dogs at the stable which were really sweet. Kenna kept wishing Brett was there so he could see the dogs too - What a thoughtful sister. It was a very fun morning.
5 comments:
Maili keeps telling me she wants to take riding lessons. We'll just have to see...although it would be fun thing it gets mighty expensive!
She is so grown up! We would love to see you when you get to California. We hung out with your family yesterday....very fun. Give us a call when you get here!
Fun! How do you out-do a horse riding birthday party? She looks so grown up on that horse.
How funny! I just posted about Sydney going to a Pony birthday party too. I guess it's the age!
This is definately Hyrum's happy place too! We got to ride in utah with his Papa Jack, and I never thought we'd get him to leave! :)
Post a Comment