Monday, March 30, 2009

Creamies and other delights

Creamies -YUM! We love these delicious ice cream treats and stock up on them every time we go to Utah - it's the only place we can find them. They have become a vacation tradition and never fail to produce a smile. So glad I could capture a bit of their creamy goodness on film.

For most of the time we were away, the weather was gorgeous and warm but on that last day it snowed and snowed so we got a taste of everything! Max and Kenna had already been skiing but were more than happy to go out and experience the phenomenon of falling snow. And Brett thought the stuff was fantastic - despite the warm weather, there was still old crusty snow on the back porch and every moment he got, he was back there digging in it or eating it - Yuck!

It was also delightful to spend a few days with my parents. I love that the kids see them fairly often and get to develop a relationship with them (of course I love seeing them too!). My dad made a video of Max skiing and set it to music so all the kids gathered round to view the show - very fun to have. We also went to a movie, visited my grandma, skied, ate out, and enjoyed our time together. FAMILY - definitely a blessing!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

These pictures with Mom and Dad are darling! I need you to send them to me for next year's calendar! You can never start preparing too early, right?

Mindi said...

Mimi- your pictures look so good, I am shopping for a new camera- what kind did you use to take these pictures- or did you enhance them at all on Photoshop?