Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One Last Utah Hurrah!

While we were in Utah, I tried to squeeze in a few visits (but never everyone because there isn't enough time). I visited with my great friend Tanya, talked non-stop w/Ann in the whole hour we had together (Kenna LOVED the outside playhouse there and said playing at Emily's was the best part of the trip), and I saw my cute friend Lori and her new little son. She has now adopted 4 adorable children and I am sooo excited for her to have little Robby in her home - this is not the best picture of her but w/the amount of rest a newborn gives you that's to be expected - right? I'm sure I'll look the same in 2 months.

On our last night in Draper, we got together with Grandy and the cousins for a short Family Home Evening and swimming at the Rec Center. Their pool was so fun and we all had a great time until Brett discovered a big water slide he was too young to go on and became absolutely hysterical with anger and frustration. Oh, the injustices of life .... but seriously, the kid has no fear and thinks he's as big as everyone else.
And then before we knew it, it was time to go. The kids are getting to be great little travelers - they know the routine and even carry their own bags (most of the time) - so great - it makes the experience that much easier.

No comments: