I can't believe everything is winding down already. Kenna just finished dance for the year and her session of swimming lessons. We have loved Miss Danielle and all the other little girls in Kenna's class. And Brett has loved zipping up and down the hallway w/his little friends. We'll miss our Monday routine but will be sure to enjoy a little summer break.
My camera was on the wrong setting so this is not a great pic but it's the best I had.
1 comment:
I just love little girls in dance and gym wear! So cute. Maili fits into the size 6 at Justice. Did you check out the sizes? They run really small, and since she wears a 5 normally, they fit (usually). I even bought her a size 7 dress once and it was fine. The t-shirts, besides being expensive for a plain tee ($16) were way tight and so a 7 was just right for her. I guess it depends on what you get as they can run differently. My friend Julie that went with me on Fri night went crazy there for her daughter. She had never been and just ate it up.
Post a Comment