Thursday, April 2, 2009

Armadillo #3 & #4


The title of this blog pretty much sums it up - Yes, we caught another armadillo in our backyard yesterday. When I called Mike to tell him, his words: "Are you kidding me?" Will we ever be rid of these pests? I have to say Brett loved it - he kept hanging around the trap and pointing to the trapped creature. Since we don't have a pet, a think this was the next best thing. He inspected it from every angle and threw wood chips at it - this proved to be quite frightening for the armadillo and he ended up burrowing himself in the corner of the trap. Oh well, one of these things enters my yard and he is free game - now please, oh please let this be the end of them! 
Never mind - we caught ANOTHER today - that makes 4!  What is this - an infestation??

2 comments:

RSP said...

That is pretty big! Holy smokes! No wonder they are pests!

Rachel Hudgins said...

Okay...that's freaky...I'm going to tell Jason to stop applying to jobs in TX now!!