
I just bought this All -in-one Vera Bradley
wristlet last week and I
LOVE it! It was so nice to go to the store and out on date night with only this little thing
around my wrist. I felt so free since it is a huge change from the diaper bags I am normally lug around. It has room for your cell phone, credit cards and cash, a clear window in the front for your license, and I even managed to slip in some lip gloss. So if you need a break from hauling all that stuff around - you just might want to get one too.
6 comments:
Great idea! Why didn't I invent this? Thanks for sharing...I just might "need" one.
That sounds great! I want one!
Very cute. Is there room for lipstick? :) I would love that. I'm jealous of all of your travels! Sounds like you have the life! I want to go to Ghiardeli's too! (I think I spelled it wrong).
Very cute! I just got a small red clutch for "going out" although I rarely do that. Oh well, I can wish and have it on hand for that one night this whole year.
I love this; I'm going to have to look in to it. Thanks for passing on the good news.
Wheredyagetit? love the idea..
Post a Comment