Friday, August 22, 2008

Tennis Champ

Max decided to try out a tennis camp last week and had such a great time - despite the heat. He did really well and ended up winning the final tournament - as the champion he won a cool new water bottle! (One more thing checked off the back to school list.) Way to go Max! Now if he can only get his mom out on the court...

6 comments:

Rachel Hudgins said...

Way to go Max...That's awesome!

Kate said...

I know you were so proud! that's a great accomplishment. I'm impressed.

jellington614 said...

How FUN!!! That is so great!

Anne said...

Mimi!
This is so wonderful! I love hearing about your family! WOW! Everyone is SO big! Whoooo Hoooo.

Makell said...

what a great sport - Eva wants to start taking tennis, too. That is awesome that he's doing so well!!

Tanya said...

You have an athlete!