In January, Mike moved into a new office (with the oft featured basketball court). On Sundays, the kids favorite thing to do is go riding in dad's golf cart to the storage units and office. They help drive the golf cart, run around, grab waters, shoot baskets, and sometimes sit in THE CHAIR. It is magical. In Mike's little office he has a massage chair that takes the measurements of each individual and then proceeds to give you a full body massage - fingers, arms, shoulders, legs, feet, and all in between. Being so small, I'm not sure that Cade gets the full effect, but he likes the feeling of those little hammers pounding his back. There is rumor that this baby might one day reside in our study at home. If so, you'll understand why I simply may not be able to answer the phone or door.
1 comment:
I could use a chair like that, especially on days where I'm determined to catch up on my blog. I could be getting a massage while I'm being productive. Well, now it's more obvious why Mike spends so much time at his office :)
Post a Comment