Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Time with My Littles

This morning was muffins with Mom at Brett's preschool.  I was out of town last year so this year I was more than happy to be there for Brett.  He drew a great picture of me and said that the thing I am best at is exercising (guess he's been watching as I muster through my insanity circuit).  He also had a cute bookmark all wrapped up for me. Brett is such a sweetie and I constantly lets me know I am loved.  It is such a blessing to be his mom.
After a lovely morning of classroom time and chapel - Cade was getting down to the songs there, we hurried home to have ABC preschool.  The boys are so cute and things seem much more manageable and easy at this point.  I guess they are growing.  Today we did the letter X and Y.  We made X-rays and talked about bones, made a paper xylophone and then a water one.  The boys had fun making music - who doesn't love to clanging on things.  Then we went had a yelling contest, went on a yellow hunt, played in the yard, and of course ate our themed based snacks.  This is the last classroom week of our program and I am so glad I have had the opportunity to spend this special time with Cade.  He's made some wonderful progress and great friends too!
Arrgh!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

You clearly are great at working out. Way to go Mimi! I like the X snack plate. I might have to have an X day just to be cool like you.